Till bakasana






My current focus is back bending, back bending, back bending.

I know that this is NOW the best strategy. It makes no sense to learn more and more asanas and to skip the back bending ones.



It's hard. Back bending challenges me. I know it's better not to ask on a daily basis if progress happened.

To be present every day, to exercise every day, to stay optimistic are the ingredients that will finally lead to the goals. The path and the goal are equally important, they are not in competition.



This morning I got up at 5am again to join the Mysore class. To practice in the morning is the best. I'm so enthusiastic, so motivated.



For me a balanced practice includes forward bending asanas, twists, back bending asanas, balancing asanas, inversions and the rest pose. How exactly these poses look like is not so important even though I have preferences. Yet these preferences have no influence on my behaviour, they entertain me. I know that the mind works like this. The mind compares and wants to find out what is good and what gives not so much pleasure. I exercise the asanas I like, yet also those I don't like so much. I don't care if an asana is challenging for me or easy. Bring it on, I exercise it.



Time to move on. The day after traveling is a hard-core working day.







from My Yoga Blog http://ift.tt/1e7qj1z
loading...