Poems for Easter Season









THOU WENT TO THE CROSS


Thou went to the cross

to appease our collective ego.

What more proof do we need

of Thy great love for us ?

What appears as a supreme sacrifice

was no sacrifice for Thee --

for in Thy greatest magnanimity

Thou tried to show a way.

It reflects not an iota on Thee

that we, ignorant as we were

could not perceive but simply see

what it was all about !



It was again Thy immence magnificence

to descend once more

amidst the same dark bleakness

to show us where we went astray.

Lord, it could be only Thee who could

show us the futility of empty pray.

O Mother of mine, let Thy flock

who now see the light

remain forever at Thy Lotus Feet

and therefrom help to spread Thy light

to quarters yet in dark.



Armaity.






THE RESURRECTION WITHIN


The resurrection within is my message for all times

Forgiveness and pure love my teachings

Those who could see beyond the cover

and had eyes to see, saw

and had ears to hear, heard.

But those who could neither see nor hear

were lost in this illusory sphere.



Among the ones who watched me hung on cross

were those with tender quivering hearts,

helpless in front of mighty those

shedding tears of blood and pain inside.



My message was lost on those who had me interred

rejoicing my death with relief and cheer.

But those loving sheep from my very own flock

who were seeking the comfort of their own true self

were the ones I chose to reveal the ultimate truth.



Mary Magdalene, who along with others some

on the third morn came in to tend to my tomb

was blessed with my sight as I chose

to reveal myself rising from the dead.



Mary, the truest of my disciples,

blessed by her faith and belief

I designated as apostle to the apostles

to carry forth the tidings of hope and eternal life.



But those who were false and not worthy of me

chose to forget all my teachings and instead

raised grand Cathedrals and Churches in my name

singing my paeans of glory as they sought only their own.



My promise to all to redeem them with my love

stands strong and unshaken till today.

Those who will have eyes to see, will see

Those who will have ears to hear, will hear.



armaity.














from Sahaja Yoga Blog http://ift.tt/1gEst4l
loading...